Filed under: Actionable Insights, Data, Datarati, Datarati.TV, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Software as a Service | Tags: Ad-tech, Ad-tech Sydney
I will be speaking at Ad-tech 2010 on Tuesday 16th March 2010 from 4:50pm – 5:45pm on the following topic:
“Firsts Steps with Data – Where are you now and where can you go next?”
- Change management: understanding baby steps that you need to take to start your data journey
- The five steps of data analytics: where are you now and where can you go next?
- Determining the areas you should monitor closely: how can you most effectively gather those metrics?
- Understanding the difference between numbers and trends: interpreting data for your business, your marketing, your campaign
- Qualitative vs. quantitative analysis: competition or marriage?
- What’s the ROI on data management, measurement and analysis?
- How can data analytics service the demand for clearer ROI?
- How do you get buy in for digital marketing metrics and what difference can it make to your advertising strategy
Other speakers on this panel include:
Leader: Oliver Rees, Managing Director, Torque
Will Scully-Power, Managing Director, Datarati
Simon Hovell, Consumer Marketing Director, Dell
Nicholas Adams, Director of Direct Marketing, Westpac Banking Corporation
Oliver Jarrett, Business Analyst, Roche Products
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment