Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: B2B, Datarati, Marketo
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: Datarati, Marketo
As the Head of Marketo Technical Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Revenue Performance Management success.
The Technical Support Engineer is expected to take on support cases of moderate complexity and be able to manage your own priorities.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
This role will be based in Sydney, Australia at Datarati, our exclusive Asia-Pacific partner (http://www.datarati.com.au)
- Be a subject matter expert in Marketo technology and apply it to Marketo customers’ business processes
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimise use of solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Maintain ownership of cases until resolution, drive other teams as needed and set customer expectations
- Perform problem characterisation, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with Services and Engineering personnel to resolve product issues or escalating as necessary
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements
- Author Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- Meet individual case management, SLA, and C-Sat goals
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications
- Excellent organisational skills -ability to prioritise, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions a plus
- Fluency in a second Asian Language would be a distinct advantage
Marketo is the revenue cycle management company, transforming how marketing and sales teams of all sizes work — and work together — to accelerate predictable revenue. Marketo’s solutions are both powerful and easy to use, providing explosive revenue growth throughout the revenue cycle from the earliest stages of demand generation and lead management to deal close and continued customer loyalty.
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Algorithms, Data, Datarati, Sydney Data Miners | Tags: Data Mining
Filed under: #mktgcloud, CRM, Data, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: CRM, Marketo
According to Fauscette, Marketo took a “completely fresh-from-the-start, ground-up approach” to marketing automation.
“They have a really good interface, really good user experience, and they built out a really deep set of functionality pretty quickly and have gotten good traction.” Although it’s a relatively new solution, Fauscette maintains that it is more “feature-rich than some of the major players in this market.”
Usability also establishes Marketo as the leader. “Marketo’s the hot darling in the space, as we see users gravitate to its user experience and ease of design,” Wang says.
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Datarati.TV | Tags: Datarati, Marketo, Salesforce.com
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Analytics, Datarati, Predicitive Modelling | Tags: Data Scientists, Kaggle
Kaggle is fast approaching 13,000 data scientists. To help determine who is the best predictive modeler of them all, we invite you to use the comments feed on the Kaggle blog to place your bet on how many data scientists we’ll have by the end of 2011. (According to our chief scientist, Jeremy Howard, a quadratic function fits rather well.
Well done gents!
Faced with an increasing stream of data from the Web and other electronic sources, many companies are seeking managers who can make sense of the numbers through the growing practice of data analytics, also known as business intelligence. Finding qualified candidates has proven difficult, but business schools hope to fill the talent gap.
This fall several schools, including Fordham University’s Graduate School of Business and Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business, are unveiling analytics electives, certificates and degree programs; other courses and programs were launched in the previous school year.
International Business Machines Corp., which has invested more than $14 billion buying analytics industry companies such as Coremetrics and Netezza Corp. since 2005, has teamed up with more than 200 schools, including Fordham, to develop analytics curriculum and training.