Filed under: Actionable Insights, Lead Scoring | Tags: Actionable Insights, Marketing & Sales Alignment, Scoring
Filed under: Data, Email Marketing, Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM), Segmentation | Tags: Stop Keep Start 2014
I am very excited to extend an invitation to you for StopKeepStart 2014. This event will be the largest Webcast of its kind created for the industry’s cutting edge digital and data-driven marketers.
This FREE Webcast will be streamed LIVE online at 9am on the morning of Wednesday 27th November. StopKeepStart is an exclusive event designed for those marketers who are ready to make a commitment to themselves, their team and their company in 2014.
So are you committed to:
STOP doing the things that don’t work in your marketing and campaign efforts?
KEEP doing the things that deliver revenue and profit to your businesses?
START doing the things that improve your lead & customer lifecycle communications?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then this event is for you.
With 2014 fast approaching, this is your chance to reflect, learn, share and network live online with other like minded marketers and industry thought leaders. I look forward to welcoming you on the day!
Filed under: Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation | Tags: Marketing, Marketing Automation, Sales
Filed under: Datarati, Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud | Tags: Marketing Automation, Scoring
An effective lead scoring process means passing fewer, but higher quality, leads to sales. And as sales focuses their time on higher quality leads they get more wins and revenue increases. In addition to scoring basics such as demographics, activity and BANT, the white paper Are They Hot or Not? highlights other things that you should considering while building your initial scoring matrix:
- Lead Score: This is the lead score for each prospect. It’s the sum of the individual scores for each activity your prospect has acted upon.
- Company Score: If you receive multiple leads from the same company,you might want to bump those leads up by a certain amount. Company score can also be the total scores of the contacts in the company.
- Product Score: Have different scores for each product line, since the buyer’s interest will vary based on source and behaviors.
- Score Decay: If your prospect hasn’t had any activity for a certain period of time, say two weeks, and then you might want to automatically deduct points.
- Recycle: After sales follow‐up, some prospects may be determined to not really be sales‐ready, because of changes in internal budgeting, management, etc. These prospects should be returned to marketing for additional nurturing.
Make an impact on your sales productivity and your company’s revenue through effective lead scoring. Get the white paper now.
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation | Tags: Demand Generation, Marketo
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Cloud Computing, CRM, Datarati, Events, Landing Pages, Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Segmentation, Software as a Service, Technology, Web Analytics | Tags: Cloudforce, Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Salesforce.com
Last November, more than 18,000 people gathered in San Francisco for Dreamforce 2009, the cloud computing event of the year.
This year, Jim Steele, President, Worldwide Sales and Chief Customer Officer and the salesforce.com team will bring the best of Dreamforce to Australia for a thought leadership keynote on Cloud 2: The Future of Enterprise Computing in both Melbourne and Sydney.
Cloudforce 2 Australia is your opportunity to meet the salesforce.com executive team, to network with customers and partners, and to learn first-hand how businesses and executives across Australia and New Zealand are taking advantage of the cloud to deliver the business applications that they need in record time, with breakthrough results.
Datarati will be sponsoring this event in both Sydney & Melbourne. Be sure to come and see us demo the world’s fastest growing Marketing Automation database; Marketo.
Register Now: http://cli.gs/t2MeRJ
Filed under: #mktgcloud, A/B Testing, Analytics, Behavioural Targeting, Datarati, Lead Generation, Lead Nurturing, Lead Scoring, Marketing Automation, Web Analytics | Tags: eMetrics, Lead Nurturing, Lead Recycling, Lead Scoring, Marketing Optimisation, Sales-Ready Leads
Acquiring, nurturing and qualifying more, high quality sales leads with less effort is the key to B2B success.
At Sydney’s inaugural eMetrics Optimisation Summit, being held on 22-23 April 2010 in Sydney, I will be presenting on the following:
- How to use lead nurturing and scoring to deliver more and higher quality sales leads
- How to bring together marketing with sales to collaboratively define sales-ready leads
- How to nurture and recycle leads that are not sales-ready based on their online digital behaviour