Filed under: Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: Marketing Automation, Marketo
Heard the buzz around marketing automation? Got some questions? Check out this jam packed, 100 page guide to learn everything you have every wanted to know about marketing automation.
Download this ebook and get the answers to all of your questions and more including:
- What is marketing automation and how can it help my company?
- Why is marketing automation so hot right now?
- How does marketing automation differ from other technologies such as CRM and email marketing?
- What are the common and advanced features of marketing automation tools?
- How do I build a business case and convince internal stakeholders to act?
- What does the future of marketing automation look like?
We’ve also included worksheets that you can use to figure out whether your company is ready for marketing automation and how it will help you increase your revenue and attain high priority business goals.
This guide will be your ticket to a new world of more effective, efficient, and lucrative marketing!
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Behavioural Targeting, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM)
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM)
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Cloud Computing, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud | Tags: Marketo, Salesforce
Filed under: #mktgcloud, CRM, Data, Datarati, Datarati.TV, Marketing Cloud | Tags: Dreamforce, Salesforce
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Marketing Cloud | Tags: Dreamforce, Marketo, Salesforce.com
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: Datarati, Marketo
As the Head of Marketo Technical Support, your goal is to provide fast and friendly world-class support through creative, flexible solutions and empower Revenue Performance Management success.
The Technical Support Engineer is expected to take on support cases of moderate complexity and be able to manage your own priorities.
We partner with our employees to provide an exciting work environment that everyone has an opportunity to shape. We value team players who are self-directed and want to influence the next wave in SaaS technology and Service innovation.
This role will be based in Sydney, Australia at Datarati, our exclusive Asia-Pacific partner (http://www.datarati.com.au)
- Be a subject matter expert in Marketo technology and apply it to Marketo customers’ business processes
- Provide business and technical solutions to help customers optimise use of solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Maintain ownership of cases until resolution, drive other teams as needed and set customer expectations
- Perform problem characterisation, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with Services and Engineering personnel to resolve product issues or escalating as necessary
- Configure customer systems to meet requirements
- Author Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- Meet individual case management, SLA, and C-Sat goals
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2 years of progressive experience diagnosing and resolving problems in complex software environment.
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally Marketing Automation, CRM, PRM, or SFA applications
- Excellent organisational skills -ability to prioritise, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Superior communications skills (presentation, written, and verbal) and ability to interact effectively with all levels of professional staff. Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with SaaS solutions a plus
- Fluency in a second Asian Language would be a distinct advantage
Marketo is the revenue cycle management company, transforming how marketing and sales teams of all sizes work — and work together — to accelerate predictable revenue. Marketo’s solutions are both powerful and easy to use, providing explosive revenue growth throughout the revenue cycle from the earliest stages of demand generation and lead management to deal close and continued customer loyalty.
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Analytics, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Metrics | Tags: Analytics, Metrics
What would a 10% increase in marketing budget do for your profits? Not sure? Well, good luck justifying your budget to the folks upstairs.
Our just released Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics shows marketing professionals how to talk the talk of C-level executives in terms of forecasting and reporting, and walk the walk to the revenue table by leveraging the metrics that matter. With compelling graphics and real-life examples of Marketo’s own metrics and tactics, this guide offers best practices and techniques for leveraging data to not only prove, but improve ROI.
This 70 page guide will teach you:
- The right metrics for understanding andinterpreting marketing results
- Why measuring marketing programs is difficult, and how to do it correctly and efficiently
- Revenue metrics that get the executives’ attention and prove marketing ROI
- The critical elements of a marketing dashboard
- And much, much more!
Let the Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics help you gain the insights you need to grow your company’s revenue and demonstrate the true value of your marketing. Download today!
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: Rainmaker