Filed under: Uncategorized
Filed under: Algorithms, Analytics, Sydney Data Miners | Tags: Sydney Data Miners
Today we reached a significant milestone at the Sydney Data Miners (http://www.meetup.com/datarati). We have officially reached 1,000 active members!!
Founded in 2007, the Sydney Data Miners group was set up to have informal meetups with those involved in all aspects of data mining from natural language processing, artificial intelligence, web mining and search engines to computational linguistics.
In 2009, and with just 200 members, the group was acquired by Datarati.
Throughout 2010, Datarati hosted events with senior executives from Optus, eBay, Neilsen Online and IBM. In 2011 Datarati hosted senior executives from Tobii, Deloitte Analytics, Altis Consulting, Accenture, Panalysis & CBS Interactive. In 2012 Datarati hosted senior executives from Flink Labs, Ansell, Effective Measure & Salesforce.com
In 2013, the group is already been off to a flying start with professors from the University of Technology, Sydney and industry executives from Freelancer.com
Today, our members are involved in all aspects of the data, analytics and optimisation world, from data mining to regression analysis to predictive modelling.
This group is managed by Datarati http://www.datarati.com.au
Filed under: Uncategorized
Datarati was co-founded in June 2009 by a group of Marketing Automation and CRM entrepreneurs and is now the fastest growing data-driven marketing automation agency in the Asia-Pacific region.
Our team has successfully implemented and trained hundreds of digital and data-driven marketers across Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, China & Japan on Marketo!
Activities: (Discipline) – Front end development
- Weekly Internal Meetings with Accounts team and External Client Meetings
- Responding to creative briefs
- Creative design
- Email and landing page development
- Technical development support to Accounts team
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs): (Objectives) – What does success look like?
- Design – Assist customers to design high quality assets for their marketing campaigns through thoughtful consideration of user experience.
- Develop – Build best practice digital assets to support cross browser, cross platform campaigns for clients within Marketo.
- Integrate – Develop assets along-side client campaigns to meet deadlines and budgets.
Time: (Focus) – Distribution of your time?
- 60%: Campaign asset development
- 20%: Creative Design
- 10%: Responding to briefs
- 10%: Technical account support
Responsibilities: Summary – What does the role entail?
The main role of the Front End Developer / Designer is to create and enhance digital assets for the clients of Datarati. The FED will ensure clients receive best practice implementation of both emails, landing pages and forms within the Marketo environment. Additionally the FED will provide support to the accounts team in front end design and code within the Marketo environment and also on client websites or other digital environments.
- Excellent problem solving and issue resolution with clients
- High energy and willingness to innovate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Inquisitive and keen to share learning with customers and internal team members
- Self-motivated, flexible and able to work without supervision or instruction
- Ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff
- Ability to work as a team and for the benefit of the team
- Uncompromising pride in self and work
- Passionate, proactive, persistent and courageous
- Photoshop / In design
- Responsive Design
- Analytical: Extracting clients needs and requirements to scope opportunities
- Ability to manage a project from conception to delivery on time and budget
- Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities
- Ability to learn new technologies and marketing concepts quickly
- Outstanding client service and account management skills
- Experience in complex data-driven digital marketing projects
- Additional Bonus skills
- Exposure to Marketo, JSON, ASP, PHP, SOAP, XML
Education & Experience
- Business/Marketing degree
- Account management role at a digital agency or in a digital marketing role on the client side
- Front end developer / design in an agency
- UX Design
- Email marketing
- Graphic design
Filed under: Marketing Automation, Uncategorized | Tags: Marketing Agency, Marketing Automation