Filed under: CRM, Marketing Automation | Tags: Campaign Members, Marketing Automation, Salesforce.com
With the Summer ’09 release, there are some major improvements to how Campaign Members are managed within the Salesforce.com CRM application.
Does this mean Salesforce.com is entering the marketing automation space and will compete with its now partners? Sure looks that way.
To help make it more real, we’ll follow Whitney, a marketing manager who is responsible for putting together a webinar for her company TechCo. We’ll break this down into several parts:
1) Creating a basic trigger to keep a quick count of the # RSVP’s
2) Using workflow & triggers to auto-email non-respondents 7 days later (automated multi wave drip campaigns)
3) Using Salesforce Sites for event registration landing pages
4) Using campaign member custom fields to prioritize responses from the webinar
5) Using campaign member custom fields & reports for offer management across campaigns
2 Comments so far
Leave a comment