Filed under: #mktgcloud, Behavioural Targeting, Datarati, Datarati.TV | Tags: Behavioural Targeting, Datarati.TV
One of the greatest challenges facing advertisers, publishers, agencies and audience measurement specialists is how to accurately identify and track individual people over time to better estimate audience size, better target, better re-market and better optimise the overall experience of our customers and prospects online.
While it may not be immediately obvious, the ability to track individuals can be quite difficult for a variety of reasons including:
– People use different computers at different times of the day (work, home)
– People have different computers in the home (office, family, personal)
– People use different devices to connect to the Internet (computer, phone)
– Multiple people might share devices (family computer, public terminals)
– People actively work to block and prevent audience tracking technologies
So what is the current state of play in Australia with regards to the following?
– Cookie deletion
– Measurement / Metrics
– Who owns the Data?
Join us for a FREE LIVE industry webcast at 2.30PM on Friday 7th May 2010.
You’ll hear from Australia’s industry’s leading experts including:
– Paul Fisher, CEO – Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)
– Scott Julian, CEO – Effective Measure
– Wendy Hogan, CEO – CBS Interactive
– Ali Ryan, CEO – Valued Interactive Media
– Kerry Field, Partner of Innovation – Mindshare
Moderated By: Will Scully-Power, Managing Director – Datarati
Register Here: http://cli.gs/W3X596
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment