Filed under: #mktgcloud, Datarati, Marketing Automation, Marketing Cloud | Tags: Datarati, Marketo
Marketo, the fastest growing provider of Revenue Performance Management solutions that significantly increase corporations’ marketing and sales success, today announced that it doubled its customer count in 2010, signing 80 new customers in December alone and ending the year with more than 850 customers.
Marketo’s fourth quarter surge also saw deeper penetration into the enterprise sector with nine new customers at corporations with revenue over $1 billion, the company’s first million dollar deal, and significant add-on business from existing enterprise clients including a fourth deal at a Fortune 15 company.
With revenue growth of 315 percent year over year, Marketo cemented its position as the fastest growing revenue performancemanagement company as well as one of the fastest growing software-as-a-service companies ever.
These dramatic results cap a year of leadership and success for Marketo, including:
- Raising $35 million in additional funding, including a Series E round led by Institutional Venture Partners (IVP) — which has also funded many of the best known digital brands such as Netflix, Twitter and Zynga.
- Adding more than 100 employees, including growing customer-facing support and service employees by 150% and expanding engineering capacity by more than 50%.
- Hosting more than 600 customers and partners for education, networking, and best practices at the sold-out Marketo User Summit.
- Expanding customer services with the launch of Marketo Community, an online knowledge base and training center where customers can share questions and new product ideas, as well as the availability of 24/7 customer support.
- Continuing to set the pace for product innovation with the delivery of Marketo’s new Enterprise Architecture for Marketing Automation that provides the security, scalability, and advanced integration capabilities required by today’s multi-billion dollar global companies; Chatter for Marketo Sales Insight on Salesforce.com’s ChatterExchange that increases sales effectiveness with real-time feeds and drives greater revenue through the revenue cycle; and Marketo Revenue Cycle Analytics, a first of its kind solution that enables users to accurately measure and forecast the effect and ROI of sales and marketing activities across the revenue cycle.
- Wining the CODiE award for “Best Marketing Solution” and the “Best Sales and Marketing 2.0 Solution” from SellingPower
We are having our next Marketo user group meeting on Friday 11 February 2011 (9am- 10.30am) here at Datarati (Level 1, 111 Elizabeth Street, Sydney) – Next to David Jones.
This is for your opportunity to learn and get the most VALUE possible from Marketo.
– Datarati Update (15mins) – Will Scully-Power, Managing Director at Datarati
– Marketo Product Update & Best Practices (30mins) – Michael Loop, Marketing Automation & CRM Director at Datarati
– Marketo Customer Presentation (30mins) – Veronica Holmes, Marketing Communications Manager at Integrated Research.
– Questions & Answers (15mins – ALL)
– Open Discussion & Networking
We’ll have breakfast and coffee for ALL!
I am very please to announce that our very first customer, Veronica Holmes the Marketing Communication Manager at Integrated Research will present.
With a focus on complete visibility into digital marketing channels and to improve marketing integration with sales teams, we have had some interesting experiences over the past year with our Marketo and Salesforce.com implementation. This session will focus on some of the challenges we faced, the solutions we used to overcome them, and the results we’ve seen so far from the Marketo/Salesforce.com integration on our ability to measure our campaigns and track sales follow-up.
During the session you’ll learn how Integrated Research manages:
– Inbound lead capture, lead scoring and assignments
– Google AdWords tracking
– Tracking and improving lead follow-up – activity tracking and dashboards
– Lead status and recycled lead campaigns
I hope you can all make it!!!
Datarati Pty Ltd
Level 1, 111 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Datarati is a data-driven marketing automation, analytics and optimisation company providing actionable insights to improve campaign performance and ROI.
Filed under: #mktgcloud, Algorithms, Analytics, Data, Datarati | Tags: Data Mining, Kaggle
Starting in early April, Kaggle will be hosting the world’s biggest-ever data mining competition – the$3m Heritage Health Prize. The Heritage Provider Network (HPN) is a network of affiliated medical groups and physicians that is dedicated to helping solve a critical issue facing the United States: how to improve the quality of healthcare while at the same time decreasing the cost of providing that care.
Kaggle is immensely proud to be providing the platform for this competition, which we hope will result in those most in need getting faster and cheaper access to healthcare.
If you haven’t yet tried entering a Kaggle competition, we strongly suggest you start getting involved, to start sharpening your skills and building your network.
There are four interesting and varied competitions on the site right now and by getting involved, you’ll learn a lot about how to compete effectively and may make some great relationships with other competitors, who you could team up with in the $3m prize.