We are having our next Marketo user group meeting on Friday 11 February 2011 (9am- 10.30am) here at Datarati (Level 1, 111 Elizabeth Street, Sydney) – Next to David Jones.
This is for your opportunity to learn and get the most VALUE possible from Marketo.
– Datarati Update (15mins) – Will Scully-Power, Managing Director at Datarati
– Marketo Product Update & Best Practices (30mins) – Michael Loop, Marketing Automation & CRM Director at Datarati
– Marketo Customer Presentation (30mins) – Veronica Holmes, Marketing Communications Manager at Integrated Research.
– Questions & Answers (15mins – ALL)
– Open Discussion & Networking
We’ll have breakfast and coffee for ALL!
I am very please to announce that our very first customer, Veronica Holmes the Marketing Communication Manager at Integrated Research will present.
With a focus on complete visibility into digital marketing channels and to improve marketing integration with sales teams, we have had some interesting experiences over the past year with our Marketo and Salesforce.com implementation. This session will focus on some of the challenges we faced, the solutions we used to overcome them, and the results we’ve seen so far from the Marketo/Salesforce.com integration on our ability to measure our campaigns and track sales follow-up.
During the session you’ll learn how Integrated Research manages:
– Inbound lead capture, lead scoring and assignments
– Google AdWords tracking
– Tracking and improving lead follow-up – activity tracking and dashboards
– Lead status and recycled lead campaigns
I hope you can all make it!!!
Datarati Pty Ltd
Level 1, 111 Elizabeth Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
Datarati is a data-driven marketing automation, analytics and optimisation company providing actionable insights to improve campaign performance and ROI.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment