Filed under: Datarati, Revenue Performance Management (RPM) | Tags: Revenue Performance Management
Making marketing a strategic revenue driver, not a cost centre
Wednesday 22 June 2011
High-performance organisations such as Google and IBM are using 21st century marketing approaches in tandem with sales to win new customers, build existing accounts and drive profitable and sustainable top-line growth. This is revenue performance management at its best and these case studies should not be missed by marketing and sales leaders… or their CEOs!
At this breakfast seminar you will learn:
- How leading organisations keep on winning despite hyper-competitive markets and unprecedented changes in customer buying behaviours.
- What technologies and tools they are using to maximise buyer acceleration through the revenue funnel and to measure and optimise end-to-end funnel performance.
- The handful of key factors that make the difference between world-class revenue performance and also-ran status.
- How, more than ever before, marketing is pivotal to strategic success and must be a contributor at the top table.
- Will Scully-Power, Managing Director, Datarati
- Stuart McLean, Australia & NZ Head of Enterprise, Google
- Jeremy Wood, Japan & Asia Pacific Head of Enterprise Marketing, Google
- David Hatt, Asia Pacific Business Analytics & Solutions Manager, IBM-Cognos
- Karen Ganschow, Marketing Lecturer, Macquarie Graduate School of Management, and former Executive Director of Relationship & Online Marketing, Telstra
- Craig McKell, Partner and Practice Leader, Revenue Performance Management Group, Pitcher Partners
Who should attend
Marketing and sales leaders … AND you should encourage your CEO or business unit head to join you. This session is about the big picture. The strategic leadership of any organisation looking for consistent, profitable and sustainable double-digit top-line growth is going to want to attend.
Hilton Sydney, 488 George Street, Sydney
7.15 AM Registration
7.30 AM Breakfast
8.00 AM Presentation
9.00 AM Event concludes
Registration (inc GST):
AMI Members: $77
CPM Members: $66
Student Members: $55
RSVP date: Monday 20 June 2011 or until sold out
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment