Filed under: Uncategorized
On behalf of the team at Datarati, I would like to take this opportunity to formally welcome our new advisory board members for 2012 to all our clients.
The purpose of the Datarati Board of Advisors (BOA) is to provide advice, recommendations and guidance to the Board of Directors and management team of Datarati related to corporate goals and strategy.
Advice and recommendations may include strategic direction, finance, technology and standards, infrastructure, administration or other matters felt to be generally relevant to the development growth and profitability of the company. The BOA should function soley as an advisory body.
– Jeremy Cooper, Head of Enterprise Marketing, Asia-Pacific & Japan – Google
– Anthony Viel, National Partner – Deloitte Analytics
– Martin Walsh, General Manager of Marketing – Macquarie Telecom
– Marcus Zeltzer, Senior Associate – EAC Partners
– Marc Woodward, General Partner – Neo Technology Partners
Please join me in welcoming the new advisory board to the Datarati team!
1 Comment so far
Leave a comment