Filed under: Ad Exchange, Ad Network, Analytics, Datarati, Segmentation, Technology | Tags: DART, Doubleclick, Google
DFA Analytics is the new reporting and visualisation tool for viewing advertising performance data. It shares similar technology with Google Analytics; if you’ve used Google Analytics before, you can quickly come up to speed with the easy-to-use graphical reporting tools that are now part of DFA.
With DFA Analytics, you can:
- Get frequent updates–about every three hours–of your campaign performance data.
- See account performance at a glance, in easy-to-understand charts and graphs.
- Drill down through reports at the advertiser, campaign, site, ad, and creative levels.
You can also review performance by:
- Country, designated market area (DMA), state, city, area code, or zip code.
- Hour, day, week, month, and one or more date ranges.
- Browser, operating system, and connection speed.